10/3/08

Finished that order before the mail came...phew! Now I've really got to hit the grindstone and get ready for this craft fair next weekend!
  • need to label any tee's that haven't been done
  • organize by size and season
  • set up a mock table so I can tweek anything I don't like
  • buy a piece of green fabric for the table cloth (sounds weird but I do have this thought out)
  • make goody bags with business cards and chocolate in cellophane baggies to hand out
  • make MORE shirts!!! yikes...I'm getting nervous!!!

So, both of the older girls had play dates this afternoon so it was just me and Miss S hanging out. We decided to make whoopie pies! Yum!






Today's Sparklies:
  • I have home baked whoopie pies...that's a sparkly for darn sure!
  • R was so excited to go to Madison's house today!
  • C got home early.
  • Bought a really cute pinafore for Miss S from lassiegirl.

xo


No comments: