Got some sewing done today and some more designing! I'll list these on etsy a bit later if time allows.
- I'm so grateful I didn't die during my workout at the gym cause it sure felt like I was going to.
- The sun shone for a whole five minutes this afternoon.
- I'm going to make these delicious chocolate treats in a bit...if they turn out, I'll post the recipe :)
- The Shield is on tonight, Dexter started Sunday, Entourage is picking up...when does Big Love and Brotherhood start? (we're cable junkies...can you tell?)
- Got some sewing done!
- Made a yummy vegetable fried rice for dinner.
- I love Fall and the trees around here are AMAZING!! (photo to come).
- I found three small snack size m&m bags in S's room and ate all three 10 minutes before dinner to satisfy my chocolate craving :O....shhhhh, don't tell!
- Looking forward to my cardio class in the morning!
The party went off without a hitch and boy am I glad it's over! I'd much rather pay to have it done somewhere and not have to deal with the mess, planning, the mess, timing, the mess, entertaining, the mess and THE mess!
- Had a nice date last night!
- Daddy took R and Z to the movies and S took a good nap so I designed three tee's today! (N, yours is one of them)
- My friend Deb asked me if I wanted to do a craft fair with her on October 11th...I'm doing it!!
- Hung the pom poms in the girls rooms and they look awesome in there!!!
- Tomorrow is Monday...a week full of promise.
- Finished the pom poms...my fingers are killing me though I feel proud of myself for doing them without the kit...I hand cut, folded, wired, separated and hung each little ditty!
- Made the caramel apples which in the past have been a nightmare to make...today, it was a breeze!
- Z aced both her vocabulary test and her science test at school!
- Date night tomorrow and I can't wait!
- Took the girls to the pool this afternoon for a quick swim.
- S is already asleep!!!
....and on that note, goodnight!
note: I can't seem to do anything about the spacing on this post...it's driving me crazy too!!!
- finished my valance...it took so long to sew!
- feeling incredibly inspired to design which is great since I really haven't this past week.
- I'm pretty organized for the party this weekend only I think it's going to rain...we'll cross that bridge if we have to.
- looking forward to having a date with my honey Saturday night.
- I've got a new blogger friend and she seems super sweet!
- reached the 50 heart milestone.
- it was a beautiful day.
- Fairy scavenger hunt leading to a festive pinata.
- Before doing the hunt each girlie will pick out wings and a skirt so that they are in proper fairy attire.
- The hunt includes these items: seashell, caramel apple, emerald stone, feathery pen, acorn, gourd, butterfly, frog and snake.
- After the hunt each girlie will make their own flower wand with ribbons.
- Cake will be homemade marble with chocolate frosting.
- For snacks Z wanted mozzarella sticks (gag...okay, they're good but I'll be buying the Friday's brand in the freezer section...no WAY am I actually preparing them)
- Make your own sundaes but I'm not sure necessary.
- I'm hoping for decorations I'll be able to figure out how to make the flower pom poms that N has.
- If time allows we'll do musical chairs to the Jonas Brothers...Z loves them and they're harmless :)
- Made a homemade spinach and feta calzone for dinner...yeah, no meat!
- The girls were really good at Target today.
- The weather today was just perfect!
- Got my prints from the black apple today and I LOVE them!
- Got a bag of fabric scraps today too and they're super duper!
- Didn't get a ton done around the house but I just don't care!
- Looking forward to the gym tomorrow!
took a trip to butternut today and stocked up on our first batch of apples for the season...they were plentiful and super delicious! the weather was great and except for a little bit of ol'lady whining from R (my knee hurts, my ankle hurts, i can't walk...yadda, yadda, yadda)...we had a fun day.
- cousin Scott surprised us with a visit this morning.
- mom came up and we went apple picking.
- i made a really yummy dish for dinner tonight and despite there being anchovy in the sauce C loved it and didn't notice ;)
- tomorrow is monday with a new week full of promise.
- Z finished her project and was so sensitive about using moss because she didn't want to hurt the earth...LOVE HER!
- saw three yellow and two white fairies at the orchard.
goals for the week:
- go to three classes at the gym.
- design, design, design.
- make a valance curtain for the kitchen and downstairs bathroom.
- got half of the side of our house painted...just waiting for staging to be put up so i can finish it.
- virtually no sisterly spats today...which is both nice and uncommon.
- had a great time with friends last night.
- i think i killed all the fruit flies....ewwwww!
so, i've been slacking BIG TIME on my plum treats! i just can't create comfortably when i know there's a mounting mess growing around me. i'm definitely feeling like getting back into the swing of things. i've been going back and forth with the idea of doing a craft fair or not. i did them a couple of years ago but that was when i was peddling SOMEONE else's things. the whole thing ended up leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth so that's why i hesitate. i know this time around i'd feel differently i'm just SO nervous!
- got a ton cleaned and organized this morning.
- picked up mums and a couple of pumpkins after dropping the girls at school.
- had a nice time at the park after school.
- fall is definitely here.
- going out with friends tonight and introducing them to my current fave: brazo.
- had a great workout at the gym...love that cardio party!
- finished the apron skirt...and it screams CUTENESS!
- played at the school for over two hours...love the Fall weather.
- feeling lucky to be so inspired to create.
- found some great fairy crafts for Z's party.
- put the mounting pile of clothes in my room a.w.a.y!
- started designing natasha's tee :)
the endless possibilities of a flour sack!
- finished sewing the above tees
- received the cutest fabric from one of my faves over at etsy: sweetflavor and can't wait to play!
- talked to my girl Lisa whom i haven't been able to see in awhile
- the breeze was extra comforting today
- didn't have to cook dinner due to the excess in enchiladas last night
- got to have a coffee at starbucks while S had a danish and vanilla milk :)
i've got three designs waiting in the wings to get sewn...i'll post them tomorrow.
i made the cutest little cafe curtain for S's room today...after hanging it and taking it down again i realized it would make a really cute skirt if i put a pretty satin ribbon through it. i'm going to make a shorter one tomorrow and see if Z will wear it over a pair of jeans...trend setter!
i took the toy boxes that were in the girls closets out and re-organized their stuff...AGAIN!
i made enchiladas for dinner tonight despite the fact that i really used up my time today by designing.
thankfully my freezer is stocked with baked goods because that is ALL i'm craving...
okay...so i've started my collection of treats from the black apple and i couldn't be any more excited about it! yes, i bought the the pic below AND the one above! i know just where i'm putting them and it's NOT going to be in the girls rooms. not sure why exactly this artist has me 'in love' but she does! maybe it's the big eyes, the sassy attitude...they're just F.U.N!
- the yard sale is over and we made about $100...plus it was pretty painless :)
- did a quick shop at the grocery store with R and stopped to get a starbucks...yum!
- no need to make dinner tonight, we're taking the kids to chucky cheese.
- saw some neighbors we don't see often and had some laughs.
- bought two prints from the black apple.
- got a huge box of fabric scraps from lassiegirl and as always...THEY ROCK!
have a great rest of the day!
i'm going to call them sparklies because...well, it's just such a magical word!
- we made it out the door this morning with almost no stress involved and time to spare.
- i had another sale today from a lovely lady from Indiana...she bought two of my treats!
- i got my new labels in the mail...phewwww, just in time.
- i'm feeling relatively organized for tomorrows neighborhood yard sale...oh joy.
- my Canadian friend listed me on her blog under her '50 links to check out' post :)
- s's halloween costume that i listed on ebay is already up to $40 and has 2 days left!!! (i only paid $26 for it on babystyle last year:)
- i started a wall hanging that i'm going to just love and will post when finished...a new treat idea for the store.
r was back at school and has her first kindergarten friend coming over to play tomorrow.