9/29/08

back in business but...

RAN OUT OF LIGHT!!!

Thankfully I took this picture this afternoon, outside...the three other tee's that I photographed tonight S.u.C.k.E.d!!!! I'll snap them when I get home from the gym and post them tomorrow. I've done a dragon series and would love to be able to do some tee's with Chinese symbols...The first one I tried didn't come out as well as I would have liked so I'm going to keep working at it.
Natasha, your tee is done!!! I'll get that out to you either tomorrow or Weds :)

Today's Sparklies:

  • Got some sewing done!
  • Made a yummy vegetable fried rice for dinner.
  • I love Fall and the trees around here are AMAZING!! (photo to come).
  • I found three small snack size m&m bags in S's room and ate all three 10 minutes before dinner to satisfy my chocolate craving :O....shhhhh, don't tell!
  • Looking forward to my cardio class in the morning!

night! xo


No comments: