1/26/09

We took the kids bowling yesterday.
Let me just say, you need a major shower after visiting this particular bowl-a-drome.
Ewww, ewwwww, ewwww!
I tried to put my germ blinders on while there but it was incredibly difficult.
Needless to say, we did have a good time.
Zoe won.
Ruby took Daddy and Mommy's turn and Stella would take a bow after every time she rolled the ball down the lane...now that was cute!
I will say their arcade games, while most 'out of order' were colorful and a feast for the eyes.













I'm off to start a little project. If the results are good, I'll post.
xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you come to our bowling alley???
NASTY! I guess they all are...or most of them, anyway. Glad you had a good time, though!

I am SO SORRY to hear about your migraines! I used to have about 4 a week. And we're talking MIGRAINES...NOT headaches. People that don't get them don't understand. If I lived closer I'd help you out...I know the pain!!

Hope your noggin's ok today. :)
{hugs}
jes

Kristen said...

Looks like Good Times. Cute pic's of the girlies. And I'm diggin' the bowling shoes.

HeyMiemie said...

Cute photos!!