2/8/09

Warning...

may be TMI (too much information) but I thought we all could use a laugh and who better to provide us with such chuckles than Miss Stella!
So.
I'm getting the girls in the tub and just about to get Stella undressed when she adamantly said 'I do it'.
Fine.
My little girl wants to be a big girl...bravo!
She starts to take her diaper off and what falls to the floor?
A perfectly wrapped O.B. tampon.
I asked her if she put it in her diaper and she said 'ya, like Mommy'.
Ya think she's made one too many observations in her young life?

xo

5 comments:

Almay Alday said...

That's hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:):)
That is priceless.
And it came from such a sweet little pumpkin!:)

AnniKae said...

oh...lol...thanks for sharing. A much needed laugh at the end of the day!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh MY gosh... i just had a very similar thing happen... i find it SO amazing what they pick up!
very cute... and too smart!

like you... i am giving lots of hugs today! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my. That's hilarious. You should check out www.divacup.com That's what I use nearly always successfully.