10/22/09

Ta-Da!




I did it!
A party hat for the snow!
Who wouldn't want one?
I think I can do it again and again!
This time I'll make it so it'll fit one of the girls.
This one was supposed to but I ahem, oops!
So this one I'll sell :)
It'll fit a baby with an approx 17" head.
You can find it here if you'd like it.

**
I'm going to be taking down most of my shop and will list new things as I make them. They'll be one of a kind and in the size listed. I'm going to try and avoid doing the same design over and over again in different sizes...too boring for me!
**
Soon, soon, soon you'll be seeing a whole new blog makeover and I can't wait!
I need a change.
I've been in a slump.
This fab designer is going to help give me the boost I need.
Can't wait!



**
Yesterday I got an email from my General Manager at work. All it said was 'Great job last night superstar!'.
He made my whole day and it made me realize how lucky I am to work in such a positive, professional, top-notch company. Yeah!
**
Uggg. The holidays are just around the corner and I'm not ready for any of it. I already feel pulled in every direction and it's not even November yet! Oyyyy.
**
Ok.
I've got orders to fill and laundry to do.
All of which could have been done instead my lil' party hat.
Oh well!
xoxo

No comments: