5/4/09

Bits...

Snuck up on little miss as she was singing her way through the ABC's.

Still singing and in her own little world :)

Munchkin.

***
My beloved vintage martini shakers...Craig found these for me at an old Antique store in Boston before we were married :)

Kinda ugly, kinda cute, soft as can be. Made this for one of Zoe's girlfriends for her b'day. Zoe has one that Miya's been admiring for quite some time so voila!

***
  • Stella took a mean spill this afternoon at the playground :(
  • I'm making some sort of pasta with asparagus and goat cheese for dinner...to chicken or not to chicken?
  • I really, really need to get the leaves out of my front gardens...if it doesn't rain tomorrow it's a must do.
  • Ran into 'Missy' at the playground today. She asked when Ruby could come over. I skirted around the issue and finally said that I'd have to get back to her and that Ruby wanted 'Chloe' to come to our house. I walked away to get something out of my bag and 'Missy' then asked Ruby if she wanted to come over!!!!!!! Are you following me???? I had just answered her question and now she's asking RUBY????? The gloves are coming off...As I've said before I'm really bad at confrontation but it looks like I'm going to have to let my bitch out of the bag.
  • The exterminator came today...sugar ants.
  • Did I ever tell you how Zoe got RED nail polish all over the bathroom walls, toilet, vanity and floor. It looks like a scene from Friday the 13th. It looks horror-ible :)
  • I am on hunt big time for some old school lockers for the playroom. They don't have to be in great condition and I don't care what color...I'll be painting them. Keep your eyes out and if you see any please let me know! I don't want brand new...too expensive!
  • Thank God the leaves are starting to come out on the trees...I really do feel bad that our neighbors have to look at our chipping paint and all the other chaos that is happening with our house.
  • Laundry, laundry, laundry.
  • Can you believe it's May already???
  • Happy birthday Deke!!!
  • I'm trying to convince Craig that a recycled plastic rug like this one would look great in our family room AND is environmentally friendly :)
  • I think I'm going through a mid-life crisis already...uh oh.
  • Can't flipping WAIT for the new season of Real Housewives of New Joyyyyzzzyyyy. Hot messes all of them!
  • Ok. Ruby-doo wants to play Webkinz so my time is up!
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that soft little fuzzy thing is A-DOR-ABLE. A+++++++++ from me :)

And yes. I think a little talk with Missy is in order...

bopbopdesigns said...

Great photos... Your daughters are adorable.
UM yeah Missy needs a clue.

Jody said...

your little sweetie is so cute---don't you love catching them in their own little worlds?
love your post...helps me feel sane...my mind is going a mile a minute lately!
xxoo
jody

HeyMiemie said...

Have you tried Craigslist.com for the lockers?