11/27/08

Gobble, Gobble, Thanks!

I am thankful for so much, everyday.
I don't need a special day to recognize how lucky a girl I really am.
I'm reminded every night when my exhausted husband comes home with a twinkle in his eye and tells me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me.
I'm reminded every time I overhear Zoe talking to her friends saying 'well, my Mom told me to always believe in myself and magic will happen'...she really listens!
I'm reminded with each hug, cuddle and kiss I give and get from my little ladies.
I love my family and my family loves me.
I have great friends.
I love my dog...she's loyal and keeps us safe when Craig isn't home. Dog slobber and all.
We have a lovely home with a lot of blood, sweat and tears put into it...which makes it even more lovely.
Did I mention we have great families? They are the best!
I'm grateful for having discovered my creative niche and going for it.
Etsy, I love you.
I love my little town I live in.
I love our military who keeps us safe.
I love the USA.
Coffee is my friend.
Chocolate too.
I'm grateful for you!
xo

LOVE Rue's pic!

Ruby's Sun Bread...

My great find at TJ!!!

LOVE them!

LOOK...my office :) It's clean, not one lick of fabric!

Can't wait to get these beauties...must.stop.buying.fabric.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I love you!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day!
I'm thankful that You are such an amazing person & that I've found a friend in you.
p.s. We have the same diningroom table. Even more weird...I have a light fixture that is almost identical. I'll have to take pics. Aren't we thankful for our great taste? lol
Lotsa Love!