11/7/08

cheers!

Got home from a busy day to find this sweet email from this lovely lady from Ireland. She sure made my day!

Hi there,

I just wanted to say how delighted I was to receive two beautiful little towels in the post today (yes! already... I could hardly believe it myself). I absolutely love them and everything else in your shop! Congratulations on creating such beautiful things! You are an inspiration.Oh, and happy birthday for tomorrow! Saw it on your Etsy profile. Have a lovely day.

Best wishes,

Judith O'Leary
I've also received a couple of really sweet birthday cards this week...thanks ladies, I'm truly touched!
Mel, Mom and I are off to an evening of Cuban cuisine and live Cuban music...oh, and don't forget the Sangria! Can't wait...I'm off to get beautified :)
xo

1 comment:

Kristen said...

"Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You!" (imagine I'm singing, just not in my terrible voice...hehe)You de-ser-r-ve the be-e-st in all that you do!" Have a Wonderful Day!