3/18/10

team up thurs...


welcome to team-up thurs!
this week the theme was 'close up'
funny both jenny and i captured our kids hands
quite by accident!
stella and i were outside enjoying the 65 degree weather yesterday...
i was reading and a pesky fly kept landing on my page...
mr. fly was my intended subject but the darn thing was SO
unphotogenic!
stella kept pretending she was mommy
taking pictures
so instead i took one of her taking one of me :)
you can tell she'd been digging in the dirt...
she is f.i.l.t.h.y!
head over to mental inventory to see the other diptychs!

2 comments:

Killlashandra said...

That is great you both captured hands in your shots. Looks like the hands are always in action too. :)

patty said...

i always love your photos... this one takes me to memories of my daughter! :)
and i love the very different images of boy and girl: all pink and purple and painted nails, and concrete, masculine stripes, and explosive stuff!great diptych!