8/10/10

sweet melissa...


my baby sister graduated this weekend 
from goddard college in beautiful vermont.
words can't describe this amazing girl
her beauty resonates from the inside out,
her presence always complete and 'there'
her words are healing,
her touch is healing,
she is very real
authentic.
someone i, as her oldest sister 
learns from every day
trying myself to be more real
authentic.
it's not easy remaining true to oneself 
always
but she does
and does it with both beauty and a rawness that can only be considered
truth.
i love you sa sa!
namaste

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lou. You inspire me too. I'm teary now. I love you.

xoxoxoxoxo

Laura said...

sisters..............what would we do, and who would we never be without them??????

Shannon said...

how sweet. great photos. sisters are just the best in the world.

patty said...

she's beautiful , and i love your perspective in some of those shots... congrats to her!